NTA UGC NET National Eligibility Test JRF 2022
National testing Agency
- Online Form Start Date : 29/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/01/2023 upto 05 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 23/01/2023
- Online Exam Date : 21/02/2023 to 10/03/2023
- Exam Date : 21 February to 15 March 2023
- Answer Key Available :23/03/2023
- Final Answer Key Available :06/04/2023
- Result Declared : 13/04/2023
- JRF : Maximum Age : 31 Years
- NET : No Age Limit
- Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with at Least Minimum 55% Marks
- General : 1100/-
- EWS / OBC : 550/-
- SC / ST / PH : 275/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
What is NTA UGC NET?
The NTA UGC NET is a national-level exam conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian universities and colleges. The exam is conducted twice a year in the months of June and December.
Eligibility criteria for NTA UGC NET:
To be eligible for the NTA UGC NET exam, candidates must have a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) from a recognized university. Candidates who are appearing in the final year of their Master’s degree can also apply for the exam.
The NTA UGC NET exam consists of two papers, i.e., Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is a general paper that tests the teaching and research aptitude of the candidates. Paper 2 is subject-specific and tests the candidate’s knowledge in the chosen subject.
The exam is conducted online and consists of objective-type questions. Paper 1 consists of 50 questions, each carrying two marks, and Paper 2 consists of 100 questions, each carrying two marks.
The duration of the exam is three hours, and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Why NTA UGC NET is important?
Clearing the NTA UGC NET exam is an important step for candidates who want to pursue a career in academics. It is a recognized qualification for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges across India. The JRF is awarded to the candidates who clear the exam and are interested in pursuing research in their chosen subject.
Furthermore, clearing the NTA UGC NET exam can open up various opportunities for candidates, such as:
- Eligibility for various scholarships and fellowships for pursuing higher studies.
- Eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges across India.
- Opportunities to work in research and development organizations, think-tanks, and other academic institutions.
Interested Candidate Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links for NTA UGC NET 2023
|Download NTA UGC NET Result||Click Here|
|Download Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|